Work, I really don’t want to go in today.
She doesn’t see what we see.
I see the most amazing mother.
Her smile makes you wanna smile.
She is just beautiful.
just for you mom(:
her blog -> http://mrstarnished.wordpress.com/
It’s a New Year everyone! Time to change your bad ways, and become a better person. Go to the gym, go on a diet, stop cursing. Me? I am going to stay the same, I will continue to drink Dr. Pepper smoke cigarettes, cuss as many times as I fucking please. I enjoy myself, I am myself. I shouldn’t have to change for anyone but me. Although I am on a diet getting rid of my fatness, but not because it’s a new year.
Seven Cardinal Rules to Life….
1. Make Peace With Your Past – so it does not spoil your present. Your past does not define your future, your actions and beliefs do.
2. What Others Think Of You – is NONE of your business. It’s how much you value yourself and how important you think you are.
3. Time Heals Almost Everything – give time, time. Pain will be less hurting. Scars make us who we are; they explain our life and why we are the way we are. They challenge us and force us to be stronger.
4. No One Is The Reason For Your Own Happiness – except YOU, yourself. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside.
5. Do NOT Compare Your Life With Others’ – you have NO idea what their journey is all about. If we all…
View original post 102 more words
I’m in need of Dr. Pepper. All that’s in the house is what’s left of the alcohol.
oh, wait there is some milk. I don’t like milk, not to just casually drink.
: a feeling of great happiness
: a source or cause of great happiness : something or someone that gives joy to someone
: success in doing, finding, or getting something
My Joy comes from my family, without them I am nothing. They bring me happiness. to the point my stomache and head hurt from laughing so much. we can just be making funny faces in my webcam and someone will pee themselves laughing. I am so blessed to have these three in my life, and I’m so excited to see what this new year has in store for us!!